Saturday, October 15, 2011

Spongebob Squarepants ~

This is the first cake I've made since, well, you know. I was pretty excited! I didn't take pictures along the way because 1) I forgot about it and 2) I just wanted to get it done. But I always take pictures of the finished product so here it is! 


I almost forgot the nose. I just kept looking at him and thinking that something didn't look right. Well, nobody looks right without a nose! His legs are made out of pretzel sticks covered in fondant.
The flavor is White Chocolate, possibly one of the yummiest cakes I've ever eaten. I couldn't taste it but I know it's good because I've had it soooo many times. I actually did have to have someone taste the buttercream because I started daydreaming when I started adding the salt. It was fine though. It is frosted with buttercream and covered in homemade marshmallow fondant. Honestly, I don't eat the fondant, even the homemade kind. However, it does smell better and taste better than the store bought. Homemade is really the only kind of fondant that is good enough to come in contact with my cakes! Gotta go deliver him - see ya later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment