Monday, February 23, 2009

What if...

1. If you were talking in your sleep, what would you say?
"And then the mouse came in and did a handstand on top of the shoe."
2. If you were to treat yourself to the "finer things" in life, what would you treat yourself to?
A massage, mani- and pedicure, facial and body scrub, and COFFEE!!
3. Approximately how many jokes do you know by heart? Tell us your favorite one.
I know 2 jokes: What kind of shoes does a frog wear? Open-Toad.
A grasshopper walked into a bar. The bartender said, "Hey, did you know we have a drink named after you?" And the grasshopper said, "Really? You have a drink named Steve?"
4. Where is the worst place you've ever been stuck waiting?
The first time I met my in-laws, my husband's flight got there later than mine and I ended up spending about 3 hours with them and I had never met them before.
5. If you were invisible, where would you go?
In my supervisor's office when she got called into her supervisor's office!
6. What is your favorite flavor or Jelly Belly?
I can't stand jellybeans ~ ICK!
7. Give 3 adjectives to describe the perfect kiss.
Warm, soft, slow
8. What is your addiction?
COFFEE!!!!
9. What song reminds you most of a past or present relationship?
"Another One Bites the Dust"
10. Fill in the blank: When I dance, I look like a ______________.
My brother said I dance like a giraffe. I have never seen a giraffe dance so I'm not sure.
11. Who is one person you wish you'd never met?
I think we all know the answer to that question by now.
12. What is your greatest phobia.
Phobia = irrational fear that something will take your life. I was going to say snakes but that is not so irrational, snakes really can kill you. But I am scared to death of them!
13. If you were given a canvas and watercolors, what would you paint?
An abstract that describes all of my different emotions. Wow, that's going to be colorful!!
14. If you owned an enormous yacht, what would you name it?
My Little Anchovy
15. What have you tried in life and simply were not good at?
Tennis, relationships, running, losing weight, all kinds of things!
16. What is the scariest movie you have ever seen?
The Ring. Hoo, Boy! That was some scary stuff!!
17. If you were an animal, what would you be?
Probably an elephant or a hippo. But one day I'm going to be a gazelle!!
18. What do you need more of right now.
Hugs. More hugs please!!
19. If you were on a deserted island, what 2 books would you want with you?
The Bible, The Handbook for Island Survivors
20. What is the biggest indication that someone is a nerd?
When they wear their pants clear up to their armpits.
21. What is the worst piece of clothing someone can wear?
A tube top.
22. What is the grossest thing you've ever done in public?
I threw up in my friend's truck. And no, I wasn't drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment