Thursday, November 3, 2011

November 2 ~

I know, I know! I am a bit late for November 2nd. It was kind of long and busy though and I just couldn't get it in. But I will definitely catch up today on being thankful!
On the first day, I said I was thankful for my father. I'm also thankful for my mother.


She is my best friend and I don't know what I would do without her. Whenever I have a problem, she is the first person I call. I think she can fix anything.


I know she has tried. From hamsters to hearts, she can fix them all!!

I have precious memories from the time I was a little bitty girl - showing me how to tie my shoes, teaching me the ABCs, sewing and baking...



Ok, so she did the baking, I licked the bowl. Same thing.

There are not enough words to describe how thankful I am for my mother.



Time to get a new picture of us!


No comments:

Post a Comment