So here's my plan and I sure do hope it works. I have 2 more weeks of these treatments. After that, I have a week before it is my birthday. During that week, my taste buds better get themselves regenerated or else! And then, because I know I can't go hog wild (get it? hog wild? haha!) I am going to have one of these foods on my list each day until I get alllllll caught up. And not necessarily in this order. But maybe in this order, depending on who cooperates, lol.
1. My mother's best friend, Mary, is going to make me a blackberry cream pie. (And whatever else I can talk her into).
2. My sister-in-law, Dallas, is going to make me some chocolate chip cookies. (Jeff said you would)!
3. Hoo-ya's - a place in Denton that I haven't been to in forever but can't stop thinking about.
4. Whataburger with Liz Brown. (What a burger)!
5. Redneck Caviar, per my friend, Stephanie Holmes' recipe which she posted and I also can't stop thinking about.
6. Coffee (which is a given of course). And yes, I know it is not really a food.
7. Apple Pie.
8. Naan bread with Hummus.
9. A bacon, egg, & cheese biscuit.
10. Wedge Salad with feta cheese.
11. Macaroni and cheese like my Granny makes cuz I'm sure she IS the one who makes it in heaven.
12. Birthday cake!
13. Banana Pudding by Bruce Gilbert. (I hate to admit, it's better than mine).
14. And because I can't stop on unlucky #13 and because it is most important, Rosa's OR Taco Bueno with my parents because, well, that's just how we roll.
Oh wait, I forgot Taco Casa. That'll be another day. Makes me sick to think about it right now :(
So, that's only 2 weeks worth of what I'm craving. If you would like to add a day, feel free to go right ahead!