Monday, May 18, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award ~

I'm very pleased and thankful to my dear friend Tawana at Anything and Everything for this lovely award.
Please visit her blog and check out her posts. The rule is that you have to pass on this award to 15 new blogs. While the blogs I'm listing are not necessarily new blogs, they are most definitely informative, fun, insightful and and inspirational and deserve to be acknowledged. So, like a few others, I'm bending the rules a bit, hopefully I'll be forgiven :) I also think maybe I can't count, you be the judge lol. (By the way, you don't necessarily have to pass this on but it's a nice way to pay tribute to some of your favorite bloggers :)

One Lovely Blog Award Recipients


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award, that was sweet of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award. I will try to pass it on.
    Wayne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jennifer! You blessed me so very much with this award. (((((HUG)))))

    I pray that The Lord will shower you with blessings in return!

    Your Sister in Christ Jesus,
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award, Jennifer ... =D ... I find your blog fun and inspirational too! ... XD

    ReplyDelete